Thursday, February 9, 2012

Result

Howdy everypony! This here is my results! Looks like I'm Applejack! I took the quiz and you can see the results below! I also took a different quiz on mylittlepony.com and both said I was Applejack! Yup! I'm truly Applejack! I already found some ways why we are most alike!

We're honest.
We'll do anything for our friends.
We're both hard workers.
We're both stubborn.
We both refuse to bend our pride.
We both don't care about fashion.
We both like to compete.
Here are some similarities we have. I'll continue to study about us!

For Toku, I made this a seperate post because I don't know how to edit pictures in the app Blogger. So I made it a different post instead.

I'm Applejack, followed by Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie.


39 comments:

  1. C'mon everypony I am not the only one here?

    ReplyDelete
  2. (...then you should know her name is spelled Applejack with a lower case "j")

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought flare would be more like Twi.

    ReplyDelete
  4. *lands in the caatle with a proud clattee of hoves* hey om.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So you're honest, insane AND awesome? Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. (I'm leaving now, also, the spell Celly used is dated, I can fix it with a simple loop plot hole through the fourth wall) *brilliant flashing light, dissipates in a second* There we...go...I can't break the original spell, but just as well! Goodbye everypony, dinner awaits beyond "supmac eht".

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. What were you hover? O.0
      Lol. I said what. O,0

      Delete
    2. Rarity is amazing. Why are you all meh about it?

      Delete
    3. >.<
      No... Relations... Brain...
      *mind fries*

      Delete
    4. well, i was expecting something like twilight, but the thing there is true.

      Delete
    5. There is a link to mine in the last post Victory.

      Delete
    6. Ok. O,0 btw my dad borrowed my phone today and b[yay~]ked up my keyboard. Im trying to get used to it.

      Delete
  8. Mic the microphone is going to read My little dashie.

    ...Damn.

    ReplyDelete