Saturday, March 10, 2012

Dawn of a New Jorney... (RP)

The chambers once messy and alive with color are now, once again, the dull gray guest room they were in days past. The wallpapers torn down. The furniture gone. The only thing remaining of Victory Star was a lone scrap of paper.

It reads:
Dear Cabinet,
I hear goodbyes are always painful.
Like a house in a beautiful neighborhood, withered and dying, and ruining the whole place for everyone. But I'll be back one day. The truth is I've known this day was coming longer than I care to remember. I've left too much unattended, and now my carelessness has put you all in danger... I walk onward now, Jetting my wings boldly in place, and letting the wind blow me where it may. There are to many shores unwalked... Too many roads untraveled... And they call me. Perhaps our paths will cross again.
-Victory Star ★

((I'm not leaving cabinet, Victory Star ran away from home XD. It's an rp advancement. I'll be swiching to a different oc for awhile. Btw things to note: His room is empty
The harmony sword remains locked inside its sheath. He took it with him.
His money, and personal belongings are gone. The only link to him left is Armani's summoning stone.*

*only om or luna can use this, it requires runes.

In the meantime, welcome Desperato the Drifter!))


7 comments: