Saturday, January 28, 2012

This is your Princess of the Moon Speaking...#8

I have a few things to address, so I will list them briefly:
1) Flare is missing, he needs to be here since the trip is soon


2) We're going on a cutie mark crusade, YAY!


3) I will soon pass a rule for NO SPAMMING. Never mind, I think I'll do MINIMAL SPAMMING instead, yes, that works...

4) The chat section should be used a bit more, just because.


5) I tried making a text diamond of (A)s and I was going to put "this came out as a diamond, right?" in the middle for good measure, but alas, my computer saw it fit to crash despite the fact that I have a great amount of bandwidth, but you know how it is with a bunch of ponies using the same, exact, (and only) point at the castle. It was either that or the mass-transfer of music that killed it...it's better now though!

7 comments: