Saturday, January 28, 2012

Victory Star Presents... #1

I am going F*ing Crazy! O,0

I'm staying with my Uncle Ricky for the weekend, and babysitting those little munchkins of his is driving me insane, so with out further ado... Please enjoy Victory Star presents #1



Did you know?
Most of today's collage students learned what absorb means at a young age through poke'mon?
The claws of a platypus are venomous?
Homosexual's "wear bigger shoes" on adverage?
The "Catdaddy" was invented in the 1960's?
There are 8 insect legs on adverage per Hershey's chocolate bar?
There is a "Duke Nukem" reference in "fallout: new vegas" (a game competing for sales)?


Dear Princess Luna,
I have learned alot this week! Although alchohol can be fun, It is a quick and easy way to destroy one's life. Sometimes consuming to much, can lead to bad desisions, and this is something you generaly want to avoid. However, if a friend of yours drinks alot, (maybe to much at times) it doesn't mean you should try to change them. It may infact, just be part of who they are. Especially if they are not hurting anyone. I've also learned a thing or to about love. Though mysterious and sometimes hard to encounter, love is something beautiful to be charished. Just because you had yourself hurt by anothers actions doesn't mean you should devote yourself to becoming the bad guy. You should pick yourself right back up, and through yourself back on the market! In closing, no matter what happends, expect your friends to show appreciation when your down. Sometimes they may have just the cure, even if it shuts down your liver for 24 hours.

Your Faithful Harmony Sword,
Victory Star O,0



Adventurer's log #217

Today, Marcus and I discovered something brilliant! It reminded us of when Wonderwin used to come with us. She was always such an enchanting mare... Her talent also came in handy on many occasions.
Wonderwin is my wife, now at the graceful age of 270,082 she no longer has the vigor or spunk she once possesed. It is for this reason she stayed behind with my beloved son, Victory Star.
Her great long orange maine, and skill at winning anything that came her way made her an exelent adventure. Unfortunetly, she was always alittle... aloof. Her talent only worked when someone or something she cared about was threatened.
Oh well.
Better get these in the trunk and ship them home.
Markus seems to be having trouble with the large dark one. If we get it out, we may just hold onto it. Something tells me only bad things could happen if it fell into the wrong hoofs.

-Adventure Star

31 comments:

  1. I actually knew all of that stuff. Heh :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I figured. I did see you thinking about my dad the other day. O,0

      Delete
    2. Gross. I don't even know what your dad looks like...

      Delete
    3. You thought about him dude XD
      Btw did om actually break charicter last night? O.0

      Delete
  2. No I wasn't. Why would I be thinking about your DAD? *sick face*
    and yes. It was awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure I was just thinking about Fla- I mean...f-flavored ice cones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *chuckle* XD
      Im gunna hit the shower then. Bbl!

      Delete
    2. Flare flavored ice cream cones?
      But sunset that sounds dirty!
      O,0

      Delete
  4. mmk...seeya. I took one this morning at 8. I wake up early on weekends for some reason.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No! I said flavored ice cream cones. I did not say anything about Flare.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soaking wet victory cannot find a towel.
    Put clothes on anyway LIKE A BOSS.
    Im back. You on?
    O,0

    ReplyDelete
  7. Soon I will be leaving to eat my lunch but...thankyousomuchfortheletteryay~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lunch? O.0
      But its so early!
      ...and i took it seriously for you...
      :'(

      Delete
    2. The letter i mean. Just totally realized that sounded akward.
      >,<
      I only made one joke!

      Delete
  8. *・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Am i the only pony awake in Cleveland?
    My uncles been sleeping this whole time...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also ={√√`^^^°|•^€•¢¢{`×¢£¶×}°€•`¢¶©\<>[×<……^„°^^©©\=€€_=π€¢|π{ i can hit random keys too!
      But yours looks like space... TT.TT

      Delete
  10. v(^_^v)♪ ♪(v^_^)v

    ReplyDelete
  11. X(
    Omg! A tow truck just took my uncles car!
    Ill bbl

    ReplyDelete
  12. ...ppppffffffttt *starts rolling on the floor, laughing*

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm putting in rule 7 later, no spamming...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Replies
    1. Pinkie pie spams all the time. And its not spaming if its part of a held conversation.
      (I.e. fhfsfdyhgyhhgh *having a seizure*)

      Delete