Thursday, March 1, 2012

Epiphany

You know what? I go on preaching about how I loathe to see my friends sad.
And here I am. Wasting your time...
And space... and energy...
And I may not feel like any of you really care...
But as I look back, I can recall that doesn't  sound like any of you. Then again, sitting around being silent about my feelings can't be good for me either.
Does this mean I loathe myself?
If I were somepony else, would we be friends? I allow myself saddness and won't let my friends be engulfed in it's black arms. But why do I feel ignored? Forgotten? So many problems. What if I'm wrong?
What if you really, trully do care, and you're just bad at expressing it?
But then, are you just bad at expressing it, or am I not listening hard enough? What if I'm hurting you by allowing myself the hurt I've saved over the years. I suppose the only solution is to put on a brave face and move forward. (I sound so freakin' emo... no wonder I hate myself.)

7 comments:

  1. *hugs* You know I'll care about you no matter what, Vic... Speaking for everypony, we all care about you, I'm sorry if you feel rejected, just know that we'll stick with you no matter what.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Cause you know that I'm still with you"
      "It's why they call me Loyalty"

      Delete
  2. Thanks Dashie.
    *looks at travis*
    (MORAL SUPPORT FAIL.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Btw, I actually feel better already sooo... xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. VIC DO YOU NEED A BUCKING HUG AGAIN.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your really shouldn't mess with Sunset when it comes to hug worthy things. He will hug the snot out of you so mightfully that the meteor killing of the dinosaur will look on in awe and laud its destructive prowess.

    ReplyDelete