Thursday, February 23, 2012

Flare's Shoutout #1

So let's start this! I will be puttting up posts of music, art, and alot of other things!  Hope you enjoy!

So I heard you ponies don't like it when other ponies are present according to Victory, well, I agree. *cough cough* Ah, yeah. You ponies need to start making it to meetings! *cough*

Continuing on, we have the ryhme off being currently held, and  a wedding being prepared. It involves a certain princess of the night and a fellow Cabinet member.

Now, for some music! Smile! I love this song so much... I know how you feel MandoPony, amazing job dude! Now listen as Pinkie sings, and then MandoPony!





To finish off, check out my other blog if you're curious! Right here!

2 comments:

  1. SMILE SMILE SMILE SMILE SMILE SMILE SMILE SMILE SMILE SMILE SMILE SMILE SMILE SMILE SMILE SMILE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TT,TT WE ACTUALLY DO BLOGGY THINGS NOW! OH JOY!

    ReplyDelete