Saturday, February 18, 2012

*Ahem* The Game. You lose. (Victory Star Presents #4 O,0)

Well, well, now that Hearts-n-Hoof's week is just about over, I feel a yearn for normalcy looming over our warm little cabinet. Also Seth, If your reading this, I hate you. Get this, you know when we started the blog, and we sent E-mails regarding our site to Seth in hopes he'd put something in nightly round-up? And he ignored us? WELL GUESS WHAT? READ.

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2012/02/nightly-roundup-244.html?m=1

That's right. Another blog like ours. And they don't even have a chat bar! Granted, we skype more than we chat, but whatever. It still fills me with teh RAGE.
DEAR CELESTIA I AM SO READY FOR SOME FUN FACTS ABOUT NOW.

Funfacts! O,0
Did you know...?
Los Vegas has the most hotel rooms in the world?
Ants make up 1/10th of the worlds biomass?
The founder of McDonald's has a degree in Hamburgerology?
If you take your height and divide by 8, you'll know how big your head is?
Seth is a giant Meany-head?

That last one I knew.
Anywho A Friend in Deed airs today, and as nessesary, I will post a 1080p of it later. I can't wait for dragon quest. More spike love is always appreciated! So! Who wants a tasty milkshake? Drink it up!

Let's get some memebase pics up in here!

Event inbound!
Everypony knows I like two things:
Games and Trains. Well next Saturday I'm all out of trains, as I attempt to host a mystery Whodunit event! Over the course of next week, I will be sending parts about your charicter as private messages on skype. I also hope to answer any charicter confusion before the event begins.

Also, I've been secretly working on a fanfic. Alot of you guys are main charicters, but the ones who stay consistent till the end are comic relief charicters! Sorry if some got the short end of the stick! >,<
(The main comic relief roles were filled by Om and Hover.)

I would like to remind you all that stupid is as stupid does and take my leave. :3

-Victory Star O,0






26 comments:

  1. Comic relief? Aww... I wanted to be a badass...
    Also seth is a meaniepants

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You exist as a charicter the whole story! :3 That'll have to do, yes?

      Delete
    2. I guess i should be grateful of even being in your story. Sorry, and yes.

      Delete
  2. Woah fude that's wha I thought when I saw that in the Roundup.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, we really need to continue the adventure plot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The last three have been more of us shipping eachother

      Delete
    2. I ment is adventure not cabinet normalcy? >,<

      Delete
    3. Well, its RP. How we spend the time RPing is another thing.

      Delete
  4. Daddy where are you
    'Looks around quickly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 'Finds hover
      Daddy
      'Hugs him and holds onto his mane

      Delete
    2. Hey! Stop it!
      *tries to pull her away*
      i am not your father!

      Delete
    3. Your not my daddy
      'Proceeds to cry

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Are you my daddy because that thing ice there said he wasn't't

      Delete
    2. Thing ice...?
      And no, I'm not your daddy.

      Delete
  6. (anypony here...aren't you used to playing with foals Pinkie? I need somepony to cheer me up...even after I sent it to Seth casually just once...then a group that likely didn't have to ask, with better advertisement too, just got in the roundup even after our explicit input...that is...((more disappointing then when I realized the GI staff were haters as well as trolls...it was fine when they were just trolls...and I'm feeling as betrayed now as I did then...)) )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. Do you know what happens when you break a pinkie promise?

      Delete
  8. ((im having a picnic by the beach))

    ReplyDelete