Saturday, February 18, 2012

Sup.

*Voice is deeper, smoother, and more confident* So you may have noticed that I'm not the raspy voiced, trouble making little guy I once was. Thats all thanks to a star.
Not a real star! It's a piece of paper. An ancient artifact called the Star of Hearts.
A stallion came by the other day in a hood. Supposedly the Star had the uncanny ability to grant anypony who stumbled upon it their deepest desire. There's a catch though. You need runes to use it.
After much argument, the princess set up runes of her own to activate the legend breathing before us. I went first. Almost immediately, I was returned to my regular age and then some, with power never before available to me! My mind was now clear as the sky as I bolted at mach speeds with little to no acceleration. Naturally, It became the princess's turn. She fought her wish over valiantly, and ultimately decided the wish was too selfish to be granted. She tore the star to pieces and collapsed to the ground defeated. But her friends were there to comfort her, just as they always would be...


4 comments:

  1. When I was reading this I thought, "Wow Luna reads Rain without Rainbows!"
    Now I see I'm wrong

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't. I just...it wouldn't have been right. Twas for the best...

    ReplyDelete