Friday, February 17, 2012

The song, "The final countdown" is now playing in your head. ( Victory Star Presents #3 O,0)

I'd pay 25 dollars for breakfast with Obama... Wouldn't you? Welcome to Victory Star presents! The blog type deal I'll post whenever in a feudal attempt to keep you all off of skype! XD Enjoy!
P.S. To all of you who ate the burrito, have you seen Om? He should have been inside...

Funfacts time! O,0

Did you know...
10 people a year are killed by vending machines?
Hippo milk is pink?
Women have a better sense of smell then men?
Ice cream is Chinese food?
The world's longest coca-cola truck is in Sweden?

Adventurer's log #289
It's been days since my discovery of the curse...
My mornings grow dull and weary, the sky cold with the hatred radiated from the blade on my back...
What will my family think? I can't just return and put them in such danger... But I would hate for my son to grow-up the way I had to... His mother is a strong mare. She can take care of him.
My voice grows horse and intense... The sword is already begining to feed off of my companions. I can tell. My daughter Remnant is being consumed by her own hatred. Just yesterday she had another lash about her mother, Celestia rest her soul. Markus is slowly going blind. The other day, we almost fell of the face of Mt. Arcane. This troubles me, as Markus has been an incredible hiker his enrire life. If he wasn't such an incredible swordspony I'd say that THAT should be his cutiemark. I remember Knightschool with him. If it wasn't for me, he would've been best in class! ...and now...
I have to find a place to hide this sword. I can't travel with them much longer or they'll die.

-Adventure Star

And here's a few old profile pics of mine! Ahh... memories...

Oh! I almost forgot! I'm gunna pull a twivhlight and try to send the princess a letter every week. I'll have to do it while Toku sleeps though... He's picky about that stuff...

So until next time...
OMNI A SOL!

-Victory Star    O,0

P.P.S.
I can't control color, font size, or picture placement on mobile. I can only bold and italicize... please excuse the imperfectional design...






3 comments:

  1. Ew hippo milk...
    And hay no I wouldn't pay that much. Unless I get an autograph to sell.

    ReplyDelete