Thursday, February 16, 2012

Who wants a burrito? O,0 (Victory Star Presents #2)

Only 1 fun fact this time! Who cares, you won't read it! XD

Did you know...
The name Equestra came from Equestrian, the scientific name for a hourse? Know your history! O,0
And here is a Valentine I rather enjoyed! XD This one may be an actual picture I took, but only if it works right!~
There are some others too. Found them on EqD. Enjoy!
So all in all, There was a great Hearts-n-hoofs day for everypony!
...aside from the cabinet's weird new shipping obsession... O~0

Dear Princess Luna,

Today is the first day I ever sent you a letter from my coltphone! :3 Looks like I'm going digital! These past few days, I've learned alot about judgement and anger. Sometimes your friends can seem inconciderate to your needs, but things are almost never as they seem. No matter how bad the situation, you should think back to the times you love most about them and ask yourself: are these the kind of ponies who would ever mean me harm? Also just because a friend says something or does something seemingly cold or narcissistic, doesn't mean they ment to. Sometimes things are understood in ways they weren't ment to be. And the only way to fix a problem is to be brave and stick your neck out! If you have something to say, let it out! The fear of something new is just the challenge of the best kind of changes. O,0
Your faithful Harmony Sword,
Victory Star.

This Presents may be a short one, but in my defense, like two of you will read it... Not that I should care! >„< I've decided i'll make it because its fun!
And also I bring a new game! With the help of the cabinet's very own Om and Hover, We can also play 20 questions: pony edition! XD
It's only 20 questions with the goal being show related. The rules are a given!

Remember: An eye for an eye means a bunny for a princess!

Vicky out!
O,0

P.S. If the burrito tastes like marshmallows, it means Om didn't wake up in time...






5 comments: