Friday, February 3, 2012

YOU BROKE THE RULE!

CELLY DAMMIT WHAT THE B[yay]KING HORS[yay]PLES YOU BROKE THE RULE!!! *ahem* Victory, you tried and failed at trying to make a song to break rule 8, the song failed but you didn't...break rule 8, instead, you broke rule 1, you would be punished applicably, but I think pneumonia is serious enough if it keeps you bedridden and off half the time anyways. Also Dashie *ahem* Rainbow Dash will be here shortly, I am speaking with her at the moment, so soon enough my big *ahem* little ponies...I feel weird does anypony else feel weird I think I need to go take a n-*sleeping*

20 comments:

  1. *muttering* why are you all running...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeaaaaaah... sorry I couldn't be here sooner everypony, but I've got a busy schedule y'know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luna says she'll be back in 30 minutes or so...

    ReplyDelete
  4. well, apparently all the others haven't come yet.
    so... i don't know.
    what would you like to know?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry, I got a call. I've already read the rules, and Luna told me that you ponies mostly RP... Gotta dash, tell the Princess I said hey!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Actually im pretty sure you have to insult somepony intentionally for it to be considered trolling. Otherwise every joke ever written would be against the rules here. O-0
    Besides I don't recall insulting content in the song. Only marryment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. maybe she took your attempt to get as close as possible without breaking rule 8 as an insult

    ReplyDelete
  8. INTENTIONALLY insulting hover. O,0
    I didn't mean to offend you if it did princess.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OK then, good timing to hear your apology, quite literally 30 minutes later I'm back. So...I'm bored, who wants to brush me and all of that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How does being brushed revoke boredom?

      Delete
    2. Hrrm... not really in the mood... but its friday so keep your hopes up princess! O,<

      Delete
    3. Oh my...I'm late...somepony (manely the official brushier, Toku, if you are here) brush me in the next post please!

      Delete